Partner and Provider: A business which has signed up with Us pursuant to these terms and conditions to provide Our Cardholders with discounts or offers on the Business’ goods or services
We/Us/Our: Finest.im Ltd whose registered address is at 31 loch promenade, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2LY
Card: The Finest.im card is a virtual card accessed by an app on your phone or can be an actual card issued by Finest.im at our discretion entitling the Cardholder to discounts or special offers with participating Businesses
Cardholder: An individual holding a valid Card.
Scheme: The scheme pursuant to which Businesses agree to provide Our Cardholders with discounts on the Business’ goods or services.
- By registering to participate in Our Scheme You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
- Card is non-transferable
- Cardholder must abide by any restrictions determined by each individual provider of a discount or offer and follow the conditions set by them.
- Photographic ID may be required at the discretion of each individual provider of a discount or offer in conjunction with sight of your card.
- Card must be presented upon redemption of discount even if pre booking has been required.
- Card is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- In the case of loss or damage to the card the holder must apply for a replacement for which a charge will be made to cover admin.
- Offers valid by use of the card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All participating providers have discretion to change their discounts and offers, in relation to the scheme at any time.
- Finest.im does not guarantee any of the products or services offered by providers participating in the scheme.
- We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw a membership card and the benefits of its use from any person who does not conform with the terms and conditions or who does not abide by arrangements related to the scheme including any abuse or misuse of staff, facilities or equipment.
- The provision of incorrect information with the intent of defrauding Finest.im or the improper use of the card will result in the forfeit of the card without a refund being made.
- Retail discounts may exclude some product lines.
- Terms and conditions of each individual offer are set and determined by each individual provider and are clearly stated on the website.
- Your Finest.im card is valid for the period of 12 months from the date of issue. Finest.im will contact you by email to remind you your Finest.im card is nearing its renewal date. If you choose not to renew your card, we may contact you by email or post once more after approximately one year with a renewal offer. If you would prefer us not to contact you, please email [email protected]
- Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided.
By registering as a Business You confirm that
- You accept these terms and conditions below.
- You agree to provide true and accurate information when registering and promoting on Our website and to keep us informed of any changes to that information.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership to any business at Our sole discretion
- You are responsible for ensuring that any material provided by You is correct and complies with any applicable laws and in particular you confirm that You own any intellectual property in the advertising material including any logos and content. We will endeavour to upload any new material promptly.
- You shall promptly notify Us of any changes to Your contact information or the terms of any discount being offered so that Our website may be updated.
- You shall honour an advertised discount to any Cardholder producing a valid Card provided that the Card is within the expiry date indicated on the Card and the Cardholder has complied with any terms You have advised Us of.
- You may terminate Your association with Us, by giving Us 30 days’ notice before the end of your contract period, that you wish to withdraw Your details from Our promotions. This gives Us the opportunity to update Our website and ensure that any of Your details are removed from Our systems.
- As a participating Business We grant You permission to use Our logo for the duration of Your membership with Us. On termination of our relationship You shall remove all reference to the Finest.im Card and Us, and any copies of Our logo on Your website or other marketing materials.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, or make changes and corrections to Our services at any time.
- The parties agree not to make disparaging or defamatory comments about each other in any circumstances.
- The purpose of the Scheme is to offer great benefits to Cardholders whilst at the same time working with Businesses to increase footfall and associated revenue. We do not however guarantee any increase in footfall or associated revenue and accept no liability in this regard.
- When entering into a contract with a Cardholder to provide services or goods You do solely with the relevant Cardholder and any claims or disputes shall be with the Cardholder directly.
- We accept no liability for any losses or damages suffered by You as a result of Your provision of goods or services to the Cardholder.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving notice to You. You should refer to Our website for the prevailing terms and conditions at any given time.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Card scheme or to add or remove participating Businesses at any time.
Finest.im Ltd (https://finest.im) is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website.
Who Are We
We are finest.im Ltd and can be contacted on the below contact details:
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 31 Loch Promenade, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 2LY
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Finest.im’s Website, located at https://finest.im.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use finest.im if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Finest.im and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on finest.im. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from finest.im for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from finest.im
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from finest.im
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from finest.im
- Redistribute content from finest.im
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.6/2/21 Our Terms and Conditions
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Finest.im does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Finest.im,Ltd its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Finest.im shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Finest.im reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Finest.im a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Finest.im; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Finest.im. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Finest.im Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Disclaimer To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Finest.im follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Finest.im uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Finest.im has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Finest.im does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Anti Discrimination Policy – This policy is part of our Terms and conditions
Our Finest.im members and partners are very important to us. We want everyone on Finest.im to feel included, and this policy explains the kind of behaviour we prohibit on Finest.im.
Finest.im does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of Partners or Members, and provision of our services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, Partners, Members and visitors or contributors to the Finest.im website