Looking for that perfect gift for a loved one?
Buy beautiful items from our shop and help raise much needed funds to support our important work.
Our shop in Peel is crammed with lovely things for everyone!
Our shop is on the ground floor of the Manx Wildlife Trust offices and is run entirely by volunteers.
Our best buys:
- Beautiful glass animal paperweights and Tide jewellery
- A range of excellent binoculars and other optical goods
- Children’s toys, books and games, all made from natural materials where possible
- Emma Ball’s range of mugs, trays, chopping boards and tea towels
- Nicola Dixon and Jeremy Paul prints and cards
- Eco-friendly goods including pocket shopper bags, bamboo coffee cups, bees wax wraps for food and reusable water bottles
- Kitchenware, mugs, trivets and turned wooden bowls
- A range of books about wildlife and the Island and the ‘Wild Mann – Seasons’ DVD
Come and visit us!
Monday to Saturday: 10:30am – 5:00pm